ABG Simple Interpretation Calculator.
* Great tool for nurses, doctors and medical students
* Only ABG Interpreter on the market that can solve triple acid base problems.
* Provides differential diagnosis of each disorder in your ABG.
* Allows you to define Normal pCO2 and Bicarb range for ABG interpretation.
* If provided, corrects Anion Gap for Albumin(ie Albumin g/dL x 2.5 = normal AG) in the ABG values.
* Remembers the optional ABG values despite shut down (ie. normal Bicarb range, pCO2 range, use SI units & interpret without Na & Cl)
* Install to SD
This ABG app has be "stress tested" against 100+ triple -acid base ABG problems.
This app has been developed by a ABIM Certified Internal Medicine Physician in the US and calculations are based on: Interpretation of arterial blood gas. Pramod Sood, Gunchan Paul, and Sandeep Puri (Indian J Crit Care Med. 2010 Apr-Jun; 14(2): 57 - 64)
This application is for ABG informational/educational purposes only. Please do not use to guide actual patient care and real life ABG interpretation. I take no responsibility for incorrect answers.
Please notify me ASAP if do see incorrect answers in the ABG interpretation so that I may fix them.
Please rate highly if you like the app.
ABG Simple is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-16. The program can be installed on Android.
ABG Simple (version 1.4) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 30 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.